With the impact of COVID-19 in our region, the Executive Board has decided to cancel our March Board Meeting. The Grant Hearings will still occur during the scheduled time.
Updates regarding CMRETAC will be sent out in the March Newsletter next week. We will also be posting this information on the website. Please reach out to Sarah or Mikaela if you have questions, concerns, or any updates. We will both be available through email and phone.