RMD & WSTR 2023
RMD & WSTR
Registration is now open for the Regional Medical Direction Conference and the Western Slope Trauma Nurse Retreat!
May 2, 3 & 4 at The Pad in Silverthorne, CO.
You can click the link to register now!
Topics: DEA Update, Field Blood Administration, State of the State, Psychedelics/Prop 22, Pediatrics, Geriatrics, Bridging EMS and Hospital Triage Methods, Yellow Dot, Trauma Peer Review, Trauma Program Balancing Act: Prioritization and Utilization of Community Partners, & More
Tuesday, May 2, 2023 – EMS
Wednesday, May 3, 2023 – EMS & Trauma
Thursday, May 4, 2023 – Trauma
*agenda subject to change
CMRETAC Regional Grant Hearings
In-Person & Virtual Options
Schedule – CLICK HERE
In Person Location
Community & Senior Center
83 Nancy’s Place
Frisco, CO 80443
Meeting ID: 828 9823 9786
One tap mobile
RMD April 26, 27, & 28
Join us virtually today for the first day of our annual Regional Medical Direction Conference.
The meeting starts around 9 AM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 842 5774 7129
CMRETAC 2022 Awards Program
The 2022 Awards Program is now accepting nominations. Visit cmretac.org/awards for more information and application. Nominations due 4/30/22
- Pre-hospital ALS Provider
- Pre-hospital EMS BLS Provider (EMT, EMR, including paid or volunteer positions)
- Public Safety Professional (Dispatch, Fire, Law Enforcement)
- Community Professional (Public Health, Injury Prevention, Community Paramedic)
- Emergency Registered Nurse
- Annual Variable Category, as needed- Board members may vote to include an additional category annually. Examples include but are not limited to Career lifetime Achievement, Volunteer Lifetime Achievement, EMS agency, ER physician, or Medical Director.