Join us virtually today for the first day of our annual Regional Medical Direction Conference.
The meeting starts around 9 AM
Meeting ID: 842 5774 7129
The 2022 Awards Program is now accepting nominations. Visit cmretac.org/awards for more information and application. Nominations due 4/30/22
- Pre-hospital ALS Provider
- Pre-hospital EMS BLS Provider (EMT, EMR, including paid or volunteer positions)
- Public Safety Professional (Dispatch, Fire, Law Enforcement)
- Community Professional (Public Health, Injury Prevention, Community Paramedic)
- Emergency Registered Nurse
- Annual Variable Category, as needed- Board members may vote to include an additional category annually. Examples include but are not limited to Career lifetime Achievement, Volunteer Lifetime Achievement, EMS agency, ER physician, or Medical Director.
Please join CMRETAC and NWRETAC for our Regional Medical Direction Conference and Western Slope Trauma Retreat in Vail.
Topics will include: Psychedelic Substance in Mass Gatherings, Telemedicine, Pediatric Simulation, The Ethics of Pediatric Care and Termination of Resuscitation, Geriatric Trauma, State Structure/Function/EMS Relations, Trauma Designation Process