Join us virtually today for the first day of our annual Regional Medical Direction Conference.
The meeting starts around 9 AM
Meeting ID: 842 5774 7129
The 2022 Awards Program is now accepting nominations. Visit cmretac.org/awards for more information and application. Nominations due 4/30/22
- Pre-hospital ALS Provider
- Pre-hospital EMS BLS Provider (EMT, EMR, including paid or volunteer positions)
- Public Safety Professional (Dispatch, Fire, Law Enforcement)
- Community Professional (Public Health, Injury Prevention, Community Paramedic)
- Emergency Registered Nurse
- Annual Variable Category, as needed- Board members may vote to include an additional category annually. Examples include but are not limited to Career lifetime Achievement, Volunteer Lifetime Achievement, EMS agency, ER physician, or Medical Director.
Please join CMRETAC and NWRETAC for our Regional Medical Direction Conference and Western Slope Trauma Retreat in Vail.
Topics will include: Psychedelic Substance in Mass Gatherings, Telemedicine, Pediatric Simulation, The Ethics of Pediatric Care and Termination of Resuscitation, Geriatric Trauma, State Structure/Function/EMS Relations, Trauma Designation Process
CMRETAC Behavioral Health Mini-Conference October 12, 2021 (9 AM-12 PM)
Please join Central Mountains RETAC for a continued discussion on Behavioral Health in our region. The conversation will focus on Crisis Response, Challenges for EMS Agencies, and an optional open dialogue around Provider Resiliency. Registration is open to all.
Agenda CLICK HERE
Please Register Below or CLICK HERE
Stop the Bleed Instructor Training for CMRETAC
This training will consist of the presentation, how to implement classes, and best practices. This training is for agencies within the CMRETAC Region.
Virtual options will be available via zoom. Skills sessions for virtual participants will be held at a later date based on location. (Skill session is required)
Requirements on who can be a Stop the Bleed Instructor
Questions – please contact Kim Greene kim.g…@cmretac.org